Annunciator Panel Wiring

bbakerco

Does anyone have a manual / wiring diagram for the International Avionics  500D0024 annunciator panel?  I've only got a Gear Down annunciation light after engine change and don't know why.  No Gear Unsafe, low fuel, low vac, or any other annunciation light.  Never went behind the panel during engine change and just have a bunch of white wires from the annunicator coming into the firewall.  I think a couple got incorrectly connected during change.  All the analog gauges and the JPI work just no other annunciation panel lights.  Really don't like not having gear unsafe, low vac, etc.

Also have a homeless grounding wire that could be the source of my troubles (see photo).

Neither issue show up in any of my engine removal photos (of which i have dozens but I guess it's a couple too few).

Thanks,

Bryan

groundingwire.jpg

Edited by bbakerco

1 minute ago, PT20J said:

Sounds like you are missing a ground or power connection to the annunciator panel. I’d check that before delving into the annunciator unit itself. Did you check that the breaker isn’t popped?

Skip

Checked the breaker.  Was thinking similar on ground / power but god knows where.