2021 Fly-in lunch

MooneyPoor

Just now, MooneyPoor said:

New to the game in Florida but would like to get together with folks interested in flying to lunch around the State. I work a 14/14 schedule so I couldn’t make them all but would like to meet more Mooney flyers. 

email David Taisch daveanruth AT aol.com and have him sign you up for the Fl. Lunch group mailings. They meet 2nd sat of ea. month but are on a covid hiatus right now. Darned, I always enjoy the Jan Leesburg event when we would all go and see Ruths fabulous train garden afterwards...

• Like 1

Just now, mike_elliott said:

email David Taisch daveanruth AT aol.com and have him sign you up for the Fl. Lunch group mailings. They meet 2nd sat of ea. month but are on a covid hiatus right now. Darned, I always enjoy the Jan Leesburg event when we would all go and see Ruths fabulous train garden afterwards...

Thanks @mike_elliott I tried to send an email and it was returned. daveandruth@aol I believe is what I tried.