Looking to partner up in this '63 C

bavareze

I'm looking into partnering up with 1 or 2 people in this M20C that I just brought with me from California to Louisville. I owned it since around 2015 and never had big problems. Took me everywhere from Alaska to Guatemala. But now I don't fly as much as I used to, primarily because I'm CFI and need to fly in trainers mostly. But I wouldn't sell it because I still use it now and then, probably around 70hrs/year. Has around 4200TT and around 2000SMOH but only like 300STOH. At that time we checked camshaft corrosion and it was sparking clean. Everything works as it should except for the second GS. Has newish alternator, starter and fuel pump but not so new magnetos. Has a small leak from R tank (getting blue) but not a major concern for now, been like this past 4 years and didn't get worse. Corrosion is not a problem either. Interior I wanna say 7/10, paint is 4/10 (meaning that is pretty worn as you come closer but every year I cleaned the peeling and applied fresh primer to prevent corrosion). Flies super strongly, been with it as high as 16500ft and cruises straight at 145kt. Manual flaps and J-bar. Expired 430W database but has ADS-B out. I have it hangared at KLOU.

Looking to sell 50-67% of it, priced at $55k OBO.

Cheers!

IMG_5565.JPG

IMG_2879.JPG

IMG_2821.JPG

IMG_5562.JPG

IMG_2902.JPG

• 2 weeks later...