Need an IA reference for ZPH Zephyrhills

BKlott

Can anybody recommend a good IA that is in the Zephyrhills area? I relocated my plane here in September, my prior IA won’t make trip, need to find a new to me, GOOD IA for maintenance and Annuals. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you!

Edited by BKlott

Yes. After flying last Saturday with no apparent issues, we returned to the field Tuesday to find the left main tire flat. Removed the wheel pant, added air, inspected the tire and found a cut in it. It did not appear to be leaking from the cut, however, but within 15 minutes of adding air, it was obvious that it was losing pressure and going flat again.

I’ve ordered a new tire and tube. The tire arrived today but the tube won’t get here until next Tuesday. I also need my nose gear oleo serviced with nitrogen and my VOR antenna rods replaced. (One lost two thirds of its length in flight). I have the replacement antenna rods.

Time to find a new mechanic to take care of my ship. It is a 1975 M model 172.

Edited by BKlott
  • Like 1

Thank you for the recommendations. Another member sent me the contact information for a local mechanic. I’m going to give him a call today. My new tire arrived in two days but the tube has taken a full week, that is, assuming it does arrive today as scheduled.