Need 5A red button type circuit breaker.

49 minutes ago, Rob Adams said:

Does anyone have or know where I can get a 5A red button type circuit breaker for my 1963 M20C?  One of mine that runs my Stec 30 TC stopped working.

Thanks, Rob Adams cell 617 733-9332.

It would help if you had a picture. A part number would be even better.:) Usually autopilots have a pull-off type so that you can disable the autopilot if it goes nuts. Aircraft Spruce has some red button Klixons.

Skip

• Like 1

+1 on having a CB that is the pull out variety to disable the AP... if that’s the one that is being discussed...

AS is a good resource for CBs... the item not the MSers... :)

They list most, but not all, of the varieties...

If you can’t find it in the E-catalog.... call or email the help desk...

If unsure of the details... ask Dan at Lasar.... for a few dollars more, you get exactly what your bird needs...

PP thoughts only, not a mechanic...

Best regards,

-a-

I'll get a picture tomorrow.  This breaker runs the electric turn coordinator that comes on with the master relay.  There is another pull out type breaker that runs the avionics part of the autopilot that turns on with the avionics master switch.

Thanks, Rob Adams

• Like 1