New MooneyCaravan Website

gsxrpilot

While Caravan flying events are officially shut down during the current Covid pandemic, work has gone forward on a new MooneyCaravan website. 

This is the excellent work of @adverseyaw. He's been working on the site for a few months now and as of today, it is live.

The new website has a lot of good information on formation flying in Mooneys. There is also a Members section that is available to registered Caravan participants. This will allow us to share more information around the Oshkosh time without running into privacy and other security issues. (We like to be able to share contact information between participants in the Caravan each year.)

Please visit the website and let us know what you think. We all hope for an opportunity to get back to Oshkosh this year.

MooneyCaravan website

• Like 4

Thanks @gsxrpilot for the share and collaboration over the last few months!

Everyone, please visit the site, register an account, and see what we have to offer. Our hope is that formation clinics and Oshkosh registration will be possible soon -- when that happens, we'll share more through the member list, our Google mailing list, and here on MS.

Please PM me if you encounter bugs or have feedback. Thanks and here's looking forward to a great 2021 flying season!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, N205S said:

Hey. I'm wanting to get involved. Any news on a Formation Training Clinic coming up in Texas? If so, who do I need to contact? Thanks!

All formation clinics are on hold until COVID is under control. As soon as a clinic is scheduled, it will be posted here as well as on the website.

There will definitely be a clinic in Texas as soon as possible.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, gsxrpilot said:

All formation clinics are on hold until COVID is under control. As soon as a clinic is scheduled, it will be posted here as well as on the website.

There will definitely be a clinic in Texas as soon as possible.

I'll keep an eye out for details. Looking forward to it!

• Like 1