Some cool Mooney Sales adds..

hammdo

11 hours ago, M20F-1968 said:

It would be great if you could post the electronic files of these ads in the download section of Mooneyspace or share a Google drive posting if the files are large.

John Breda

All I have are the images you see - best I could do...

-Don

19 hours ago, MooneyMitch said:

During filming, I forget how many Mooneys Bill Wheat told me they were producing during the 60’s on a weekly basis ....that part might be in the near beginning of the movie when he was taking us through the welding shop area..... I do recall I was amazed !

@MooneyMitch, where can one get that movie?

-Don

14 hours ago, toto said:

I remember this ad playing over and over again when I did my King IFR course on VHS a hundred years ago. It’s hard to believe that King Schools could give away a new airplane every year. 

I keep waiting for Bob Barker to jump out during that King/Mooney Ad. "This Showcase Mooney could be yours....if the Price is Right!"

50 minutes ago, mike_elliott said:

Now that’s what I’m talking about! More of these please!

-Don

• Like 1

16 hours ago, cliffy said:

MU2s are slowly going away, Mitsubishi has said in the past that they would support them till the last one dies but in the background they are being bought up and cut up (by the factory. ?) I think all the 3 blade powered MU2s are already in their graves. 

It got a bad rap supposedly due to icing but it was shown to do well in icing even though there is a restriction in the flight manual now on icing conditions. 

At least one was lost due to an unqualified pilot going into reverse in flight to get down faster. 

On controller.com there are 11 MU2’s for sale.  4 of them are the 3 blade variety.

• Like 1