Mooney A&P for Prebuy Near Reno, NV

williamrchilds

Hi, 

I'm a first time buyer excited to be entering the Mooney world. I'm trying to close an M20J before year end and looking for someone near the Reno, NV area (or larger region) who could perform a pre-buy ideally before Christmas. I know its a tall order, but willing to make it worth their while. I'm based in Atlanta, so its a long way from home. Any help with local recs would be very much appreciated!

-Will Childs

(404) 593-9188

childs.william@gmail.com

• Like 1

17 hours ago, williamrchilds said:

Hi, 

I'm a first time buyer excited to be entering the Mooney world. I'm trying to close an M20J before year end and looking for someone near the Reno, NV area (or larger region) who could perform a pre-buy ideally before Christmas. I know its a tall order, but willing to make it worth their while. I'm based in Atlanta, so its a long way from home. Any help with local recs would be very much appreciated!

-Will Childs

(404) 593-9188

childs.william@gmail.com

Call Aces Aircraft out of Minden, NV.  Dan Hoban is the owner and has a Mooney as well and he can take care of you.  Let him know I sent you.....better yet, don't....it may be better that way!  LOL

• Like 1

7 hours ago, carusoam said:

Welcome aboard Will!

Is there a tax reason you are in a rush?

A before the end of year kind of deadline?

This conversation comes up every few years at this time...

We have a tax guy that may be able to help with those kind of questions...

Best regards,

-a-

A, you nailed it on the time motivation. I already have a tax guy who is all over me to get this done yesterday or I'd definitely reach out. :)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 201Mooniac said:

I would try Mark Rouch at Top Gun Aviation in Stockton, CA.  (209) 983-8082.  They are a long term MSC and have done everything on my plane, including the PPI, for the last 25 years.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm putting in a call to him now. I appreciate all the love from the Mooney community. Excited to become a part of it!

There is barely enough time to get this size of a job finished... and have the holidays dropped in the middle...

Soooo... keep your organization skills in top order, and don’t let anything get delayed accidentally...

What a great challenge to have!

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1