M20R Ovation Wanted

TheStig

19 hours ago, KLRDMD said:

The broker didn't mention in the ad that this was a Known Ice TKS airplane and had the 310 HP upgrade (and totally listed it incorrectly as to the "STC" it had). That's $100k in value. I'm glad it went to a good home. I'm not sure it was the right airplane for me but I was asking questions about it.

There were many inaccuracy in the ad, Ken! I had to piece together the specs from it's previously listings.  I also has factory O2.

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to add to the thread earlier that says.... REMEMBER everything is for sale.  I just closed on mine at the end of Dec.  A 310 hp O without A/C or FIKI though.   I would resale it for the right price (However, as you can imagine I would be asking well above market value...LOL).  After a very extensive pre-buy I think I have a purchased a phenomenal bird and I am sure you will enjoy your new O and congrats.

• Like 2

Just looked at controller for my usual every once in a while check in to see what is in the market.  WOW WOW

There are currently only 54 Mooneys listed?????  That is half of the number of normal listings!

Edited by wcb
  • Like 2

It’s like that for all

7 hours ago, wcb said:

Just looked at controller for my usual every once in a while check in to see what is in the market.  WOW WOW

There are currently only 54 Mooneys listed?????  That is half of the number of normal listings!

its like that for all GA planes right now.  My guess is it’s a side effect of the stock market doing well, plus COVID crushing travel or at least the desire to travel via commercial airlines.

• Like 1

Stig, i have a 1996 Ovation. Has everything you are looking for except A/C

Owner just spent $30k on new paint

TT2700

mid time engine

310 STC

FIKI

132 gal Monroy LR fuel

With our current COVID challenges, getting across the border may be an issue. Owner is asking 229,000

here is dropbox file

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ktlh8pqosngq23j/AACbTTUyMMUO8jJjTZRIDj6Na?dl=0

Eldon

780-975-8598

• Like 2

On 1/31/2021 at 4:33 PM, jezzie said:

Stig, i have a 1996 Ovation. Has everything you are looking for except A/C

Owner just spent $30k on new paint

TT2700

mid time engine

310 STC

FIKI

132 gal Monroy LR fuel

With our current COVID challenges, getting across the border may be an issue. Owner is asking 229,000

here is dropbox file

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ktlh8pqosngq23j/AACbTTUyMMUO8jJjTZRIDj6Na?dl=0

Eldon

780-975-8598

Not sure if you looked further up the post but I am all set and got myself a nice O for a lot less than that. Yours has some nice upgrades but just a few months ago one with all those upgrades (FIKi, airbrakes, AC, 310 stc) minus the Aspen sold for $130k and whomever buys this has to deal with the hassle of Canadia to US.

Just sayin...

Cheers.