*Sold* Stratus 2

bob865

Now that my upgrade is done, I don't need my stratus anymore. Just in time for Christmas it's for sale. Looks like they go for around $300-$350ish on eBay. I'd let it go to a fellow mooney driver for $250. 

16073732341753389797766805991644.jpg

Edited by bob865
Marked sold
  • Like 1

I purchased a used stratus 2 from a fellow Mooneyspacer. If you are not using the ADSB signal yet - grab this. It's a great piece of engineering and also a great backup if you a have another system. Mine is rarely used and in my flight back but I bring it as a just in case.

-Seth

On 12/7/2020 at 4:09 PM, bob865 said:

I'm keeping my stratix I built for that.  Selling the more valuable one and keeping my tinker toy for backup.  :)

I have a Stratux and the ADHRS is worthless on it. I had a Stratus 2 and it was perfect. Sold it when I got a GTX345.  I bought the Stratux for when I fly rental planes, but I do not use the ADHRS as it is so far off it's pathetic. It starts out fine, but drifts minutes after I leave the ground. I set it up on my desk and within 10 minutes, the Foreflight attitude Indicator begins to bank, never having touched the Stratux or moved it.

Keep the Stratus 2 and dump the Stratux I say.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • bob865 changed the title to *Sold* Stratus 2