Instrument Panel Color

16 hours ago, V1VRV2 said:

Carbon fiber... real or a vinyl wrap. 3M Di NOC will pass for real prepreg CF. Matte finish so no reflections comes in colors too.

2C85301E-B467-4870-A365-531666573E80.jpeg

E2764B8A-98D1-4C4F-9622-2E8C51E1C766.jpeg

Hydro dip!!

https://www.amazon.com/Hydrographic-Transfer-Printing-Hydrographics-Activator/dp/B08HQ2CVS6/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=hydro+dip&qid=1607014226&sr=8-4

On 12/2/2020 at 2:25 PM, David Lloyd said:

I do like the look of a light colored panel.  White in my RV7.  White in the Mooney when I bought it.  Three observations:  white shows every dirty thumbprint and every imperfection while black tends to hide that stuff. Third, if you fly at night, white seems to cause more reflection on the windshield, I always had to wear a dark shirt at night in the RV or I would see the reflection the entire trip.  Still if I was having a new panel cut, it would probably be a tan color to match the leather interior.

good thought thanks

5 hours ago, Speed Merchant said:

This is the best I can do now. It is amazing how much stuff is being removed!

paneltornapart.jpg

Final Layout.pdf 474.3 kB · 3 downloads

Definitely looking forward to seeing how the GTN 750 and GNC 355 stack looks together.  I've been thinking about adding a GPS 175 or GNC 355 to give me a secondary MFD screen and backup GPS.  I don't really *need* the additional COMM function, but my audio panel supports three COMMs, so when you really think about it, I'm wasting that capability without another radio...