Ferry Pilot Needed for M20F from KHAE to KOAK

Johnny U

Hi- Long term lurker and now member- finally joined MS a few weeks ago!

If all goes well after the test flight and pre-buy inspection, we will take ownership of an M20F on or around 12/5/20 and will need a ferry pilot to bring it from Hannibal, MO to Oakland, CA sometime shortly thereafter.

Are there any geographically nearby folks who have the minimum 50 hours M20F time required by insurance? PM me with any proposals!

-Johnny U

21 hours ago, Lance Link said:

Check the Mooney Flyer web site.  The list a few folks. There used to be a guy out of Oakland with a ton of Mooney time who did this.  Ron something I think.

Thanks- I did not know about that resource... I will check it out.

1 hour ago, MooneyPoor said:

Good Evening, 

I’m hoping to close on a Mooney early December in Pacific North West. I could ferry your Mooney to you on my way out. I exceed your Listed minimums and am current CSEL.  If interested, just send me a message. 
frank 

Hi Frank @MooneyPoor,

How about I fly Johnny's Mooney to California and then yours back to Georgia :D 

Hard to believe you found one better than that beauty you sold, seller's remorse got you shopping?

@Culver LFA I miss that F for sure! I spent the entire Covid summer wishing I had never sold it especially when worked slowed down. Then Jimmy G sent an email with a really nice looking J and I knew i had to get back in fun.  Recently moved to Amelia Island so we need a family transporter back to Atlanta to visit family and I hate driving. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, carusoam said:

Hey @johnnyu message just came in for you above, from Frank!

Compare some notes...

Looks like you might be going the same direction...

PP thoughts only, connecting people on MS is part of what MS does... :)

Best regards,

-a-

I've gotten several PMs (including Frank) and have been trying to respond as quickly as possible- this has turned out to be fertile ground and I am feeling very appreciative of the time people have taken to respond or make proposals.