Sentry ADSB Receiver + iPad 4 Mini 64GB - $725

Sentry ADSB Receiver has only been used a few times.  Since I now have ADSB-In in my aircraft, I no longer need this unit.  

Also included is an iPad 4 Mini 64GB.  This is the cellular version with built-in GPS capability.  The cellular capability allows you to download updates and connect to the internet without wifi.  With double the memory, this version of the iPad is usually priced much higher than the base model.  

IMG_0340.JPG

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2020 at 3:49 PM, corn_flake said:

Sentry ADSB Receiver has only been used a few times.  Since I now have ADSB-In in my aircraft, I no longer need this unit.  

Also included is an iPad 4 Mini 64GB.  This is the cellular version with built-in GPS capability.  The cellular capability allows you to download updates and connect to the internet without wifi.  With double the memory, this version of the iPad is usually priced much higher than the base model.  

Is this still for sale?  I sent you a private message @corn_flake.