Happy Thanksgiving

Just want to wish those of us who celebrate Thanksgiving....a very Happy Thanksgiving.  I hope yours is filled with great cheer and family.  I know there are many on this list that do not celebrate Thanksgiving and I would just like to say thank you for all of your contributions to helping me become a better airplane owner and pilot.  Many thanks to everyone.

I have been thinking about my family traditions during holidays like this, my Mom passed away in April and this is the first Thanksgiving without her, and it lead me to wonder what family traditions my fellow Mooney brethren celebrate.  So if you have any uniquely special family traditions please share.

And thanks to all for your advice and support.

• Like 10

Greg, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well! Our only tradition is a gluttonous turkey dinner with family. This year my parents will be joining my wife and I for dinner in our new SoCal home. Was hoping our son would come but he's swamped driving an Amazon Prime delivery van up in the Bay Area. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

• Like 5

On 11/25/2020 at 1:51 PM, KLudwick said:

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!  Hoping to do some flying this weekend after a day full of turkey tomorrow. :) 

I hope to fly also recovering from back surgery three weeks ago so I’ll most likely bring a pilot or CFI along. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

• Like 2

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful to have MooneySpace as a resource for sharing all things Mooney. I've got the pies in the oven and have turned over the kitchen to my wife who's going to cook up the Turkey and fixings. Eagerly waiting the glutton that awaits. I'm flying on Saturday to put the J in the shop for it's annual.