Aspen Synthetic Vision unlock

jrwilson

I got the Aspen Max upgrade and it came with a synthetic vision unlock card but I already had SV unlocked on my system.  So I have an unused unlock card. I’m not sure which Aspen systems can use it or what is needed to install it.   But if you need one I’d let it go for a good price.B4A316C8-BC7C-4DDA-B126-90A108A9B6DE.thumb.jpeg.c4054042cb3e8869841f6bf9b18ec1aa.jpeg

Edited by jrwilson

• 7 months later...
Not sure how Aspen works, but do you know if the "unlock" is tied to your unit or if it is generic?
The SV was included in my original purchase.  But I'd hate to buy it and find out it doesn't work.

It’s tied to the configuration module.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

There is a micro SD card slot in the lower bezel, center of the unit.  You will need to get an installer to put the unit in configuration mode to load the unlock from the card.  The unlock is a one time use.  Once unlocked, the configuration is stored in the configuration module and the card is not needed.  However, keep the card and its serial number so that if you ever have a problem you can work with Aspen to get it resolved.

image.png.9dbc109544bf51aae60411c5f09aa91b.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1