1975 M20F Yoke Emblem

Zak

Our yoke emblems were broke and missing. I made a cast of one to replace ours. They turned out great! Do does anyone need a replacement? You will have to drill the mounting holes and paint them. A friends wife cut the Mooney logo out in vinyl. 

A1D3DC23-7353-407F-ADD6-C4F098C463FD.jpeg

• Like 3

Pop out the center circle disk, there are 2 screws that hold it to the yoke. You can put a dab of RTV behind the emblem if you can not tighten the screws. Don't get them too tight the plastic is brittle and breaks easily. The disk probably has RTV holding it in place also.

17 hours ago, Zak said:

Our yoke emblems were broke and missing. I made a cast of one to replace ours. They turned out great! Do does anyone need a replacement? You will have to drill the mounting holes and paint them. A friends wife cut the Mooney logo out in vinyl. 

A1D3DC23-7353-407F-ADD6-C4F098C463FD.jpeg

I need 2, let me know.  I gave up looking for replacements about 4 years ago.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I can see this is a very old topic, I'm in the process of buying a 75 M20F with very ugly yokes...

I've been looking at replacing them with 201 Yokes, but to my shock, I can do some avionics upgrade for about the same price lol

Do you have 2 of these left? Or can I pay you to make me say 4 so I'd have replacements?

• 1 year later...