Good news! Are they back in production?

chinoguym20

10 hours ago, chinoguym20 said:

I don’t have time for this, but if you must...

I have access to good intel, so attempted a post that I thought would be of interest to the MS community. I’m sorry I’m not as savy as some at pasting a link to the YouTube post.

instead of getting some help, you made a smart ass comment. I’ve seen you do this many times before and you need to learn to be a positive force in this community, rather than a jerk.

mom not sure of your credentials on this site, but I think you need to be grounded!

Oh please get off your high horse! No one is perfect.

Your attack on Anthony is unwarranted, he is the senior statesman of MooneySpace.

If you can’t say something nice, please remain silent.

Clarence

Guys, I’m happy to say it’s mine.  Super excited to get word it was going to fly this week.  

Ah, who am I kidding.  I didn’t hit the lottery, and if I did, as soon as the check cleared, my wife would have been ready to upgrade a bunch of stuff around the house to younger better models, including me. 

Chinoguy, I am not going to block/ignore you because I liked the video but the attitude I perceived was not positive.  Work in cybersecurity for a few hours and you will see that a cryptic message with an odd link is not going to be received well. I wasn’t going to click on it.   

When I joined MS, it was because I love Mooney, the brand, the planes, and I loved the forum members demeanor.  There is always going to be some banter, disagreement, maybe some hurt feelings occasionally, but none of us would be here long if we didn’t have a passion for aviation and the wonderful planes with the tails on the correct way, both old and new.  It took me a little bit to understand Anthony’s writing style, but he is knowledgeable, as well as a respected member here.  Maybe his post seemed like an attack, but I read it like I knew he is an east coaster and I found it to be frank with a bit of joking sarcasm.  With your name being Chino related, perhaps it was just a difference of east and west coast dialect(if that’s the correct term here, I’m a Midwesterner so I’m surprised anyone can understand me!).  

Bottom line, we are all different but all the same in our passion for aviation. Don’t bring up cars though, (I prefer my engines behind me) lest the Firechicken smite thou.

Edited by Nick Pilotte
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Nick Pilotte said:

Guys, I’m happy to say it’s mine.  Super excited to get word it was going for fly this week.  

Ah, who am I kidding.  I didn’t hit the lottery, and if I did, as soon as the check cleared, my wife would have been ready to upgrade a bunch of stuff around the house to younger better models, including me. 

Chinoguy, I am not going to block/ignore you because I liked the video but the attitude I perceived was not positive.  Work in cybersecurity for a few hours and you will see that a cryptic message with an odd link is not going to be received well. I wasn’t going to click on it.   

When I joined MS, it was because I love Mooney, the brand, the planes, and I loved the forum members demeanor.  There is always going to be some banter, disagreement, maybe some hurt feelings occasionally, but none of us would be here long if we didn’t have a passion for aviation and the wonderful planes with the tails on the correct way, both old and new.  It took me a little bit to understand Anthony’s writing style, but he is knowledgeable, as well as a respected member here.  Maybe his post seemed like an attack, but I read it like I knew he is an east coaster and I found it to be frank with a bit of joking sarcasm.  With your name being Chino related, perhaps it was just a difference of east and west coast dialect(if that’s the correct term here, I’m a Midwesterner so I’m surprised anyone can understand me!).  

Bottom line, we are all different but all the same in our passion for aviation. Don’t bring up cars though, (I prefer my engines behind me) lest the Firechicken smite thou.

That get’s my vote for best post of the year.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, hammdo said:

I transition trained the owner of 32-0011 last March, this and 33-0019 were near completion. With the crew reduced to 10, priorities were shifted to keep parts flowing, re-organize, and get a path to profitability laid out. Jonny will fill in what he wants to about the state of things without our speculation. Glad to see Mr. Kammer has some altitude under him! Its good for his attitude! (OH, turn on the landing light on take off, KK :))

2 hours ago, aviatoreb said:

25,000 posts.  I nominate Anthony for Dean of Mooneyspace.

C'mon. guys--put your glasses on! The Dean has 32,000+ posts!! He'll probably hit 33,000 this weekend, unless he takes a break.

Anthony.thumb.png.34ae99b8d5fefbaada8ed5c3ce5c8488.png

Edited by Hank
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Mooney in Oz said:

Impressive short field takeoff performance.

Looks like it was about 800 ft. The ovations with 310hp get off the ground very quickly. Lightly loaded, on a cold day and dont be surprised to see 500 to 600ft

• Like 1