Update... SOLD ...1976 F with RayJay Turbo... NEW TO MKT $87,500

wcb

SOLD   New to market as of today 11/19/20!  I am selling my F model with RayJay Turbo.  I will add some pictures here but you can also see some in my profile.  Based in the Houston area at DWH.

I will list it here for a few days before going to full marketing.

1.  RayJay Turbo - If you do not know about the turbo it is a game changer.

•      Yes with the RayJay you can get to the FL's if you want.  The highest I have been is only 17500 at about 160kts True Airspeed.
  •      Turn the Turbo off and never use is a turbo aircraft is always possible.  The best of both worlds!
  •      I usually go to 8k to 15k with turbo and in performance cruise get around 160kts TAS at 12 GPH or Fly lean of peak (YES GAMIS) and get about 150kts TAS at around 8GPH.  I have even gotten to my altitidued at 15500 going from Houston to South Carolina climbing at 750 all the way up and then disengaged the turbo and flew extreme economy cruise and got less than 7 per hr.

2. About 2800 TT (Time will change a little)

3. About 750 SMOH (Time will change a little)

4. Paint is in good shape

5. Leather Interior is in good shape

6.  I have owned the plane roughly 3 years and since then took care of some minor squawks and have done some upgrades to include.

• Avidyne 540 with Remote Mount Transponder Avidyne 322 (just my opinion the best GPS on the market just under the Garmin 750).  Talk with Foreflight and the Avidyne app at the same time split screen.
  • New antennas and new antenna wiring for both coms
  • Secondary TKM 170 NAV COM with VOR
  • Dual Flush mount G5's for AI and HSI  - No more PESKY VACCUM SYSTEM
  • PS Engineering 450B audio panel (dual blue tooth, 3d intelli audio etc)
  • JPI 900 Flush Mounted engine monitor - No more unreliable gages
  • Gami Fuel Tuned Fuel Injectors (lean or rich of peak)
  • CiES Fuel Sending Units.  The most accurate sending units you can have .... so between the JPI and the CiES you can have the best possible confidence in your fuel levels.
  • Sensorco CO detector
  • The new panel work included adding the rack for the Garmin GFC500 auto pilot control head.  This plane will only need the long awaited autopilot itself to include the control head servos, and the trim/yaw options with no panel work to accommodate the unit.
  • New Mags (both) 2018
  • New Ignition Harness 2018
  • Oil cooler relocation mod 2018
  • New Shock disk 2018

7.  MSC maintained since I owned it!

This plane is basically done the only thing I was going to do in the near term would have been the above autopilot (already scheduled for Jan - might be able to keep my time slot), patch/reseal/bladders on the tanks (Again I am scheduled for Jan patch at the time of GFC500).   And, at some point in the future prop (this still requires the eddi current 100 hr (cost me about 250 every hundred hrs))/cowl/windshield mods.

People will ask why and what I will fly next.  I have an Ovation in the works so the F needs a new home.  I might be open to a 3 or 4 way partnership if someone wanted to organize it as long as it was at DWH.

Feel free message me here, email me at wcburgoyne@gmail.com or to call me at 713-805-3574.
Carr

• Like 2

11 hours ago, wcb said:

New to market as of today 11/19/20!  I am selling my F model with RayJay Turbo.  I will add some pictures here but you can also see some in my profile.  Based in the Houston area at DWH.

I will list it here for a few days before going to full marketing.

1.  RayJay Turbo - If you do not know about the turbo it is a game changer.

•      Yes with the RayJay you can get to the FL's if you want.  The highest I have been is only 17500 at about 160kts True Airspeed.
  •      Turn the Turbo off and never use is a turbo aircraft is always possible.  The best of both worlds!
  •      I usually go to 8k to 15k with turbo and in performance cruise get around 160kts TAS at 12 GPH or Fly lean of peak (YES GAMIS) and get about 150kts TAS at around 8GPH.  I have even gotten to my altitidued at 15500 going from Houston to South Carolina climbing at 750 all the way up and then disengaged the turbo and flew extreme economy cruise and got less than 7 per hr.

2. About 2800 TT (Time will change a little)

3. About 750 SMOH (Time will change a little)

4. Paint is in good shape

5. Leather Interior is in good shape

6.  I have owned the plane roughly 3 years and since then took care of some minor squawks and have done some upgrades to include.

• Avidyne 540 with Remote Mount Transponder Avidyne 322 (just my opinion the best GPS on the market just under the Garmin 750).  Talk with Foreflight and the Avidyne app at the same time split screen.
  • Secondary TKM 170 NAV COM with VOR
  • Dual Flush mount G5's for AI and HSI  - No more PESKY VACCUM SYSTEM
  • PS Engineering 450B audio panel (dual blue tooth, 3d intelli audio etc)
  • JPI 900 Flush Mounted engine monitor - No more unreliable gages
  • Gami Fuel Tuned Fuel Injectors (lean or rich of peak)
  • CiES Fuel Sending Units.  The most accurate sending units you can have .... so between the JPI and the CiES you can have the best possible confidence in your fuel levels.
  • Sensorco CO detector
  • The new panel work included adding the rack for the Garmin GFC500 auto pilot control head.  This plane will only need the long awaited autopilot itself to include the control head servos, and the trim/yaw options with no panel work to accommodate the unit.

7.  MSC maintained since I owned it!

This plane is basically done the only thing I was going to do in the near term would have been the above autopilot (already scheduled for Jan - might be able to keep my time slot), patch/reseal/bladders on the tanks (Again I am scheduled for Jan patch at the time of GFC500).   And, at some point in the future prop (this still requires the eddi current 100 hr (cost me about 250 every hundred hrs))/cowl/windshield mods.

People will ask why and what I will fly next.  I have an Ovation in the works so the F needs a new home.  I might be open to a 3 or 4 way partnership if someone wanted to organize it as long as it was at DWH.

Feel free message me here, email me at wcburgoyne@gmail.com or to call me at 713-805-3574.
Carr

SMH -- see, see this is how it goes, give a guy an Instrument Rating and he goes out and gets an ovation 8).  Congratz btw

Edited by McMooney
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, carusoam said:

I have seen a TN’d M20F make a great forever plane... ask Doc John... :)

What is next, wcb?

Best regards,

-a-

I thought this was my forever plane.  Which is why I have set up the panel the way I wanted and have it set for the GFC500 Auto Pilot.

It is simply the Ovation bug bit me in the ..........

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, carusoam said:

Houston to Dallas...

For a TN’d M20F...

That’s like doing the Kessel run... in less than two hours...

Call her the Aluminum Falcon...

:)

-a-

"You've never heard of the Millennium Falcon?…It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs."
Han Solo

I would be planning on about 1 hour 20 minutes to his airport of KWEA.  That might not be the same as Kessel in less than twelve parsecs, but it is a whole lot better the DRIVING!! or A CESSNA (almost like driving...LOL)!!!!!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, wcb said:

I am not sure how to edit the title, but CONTRACT PENDING!

Two step process...

1) Go to title...

2) Find edit button...

The title is only editable by the OP... so the edit button only appears to the OP...

Now the tricky part...

Edit buttons are now hiding behind ... (not the usual three dots at the end of every half idea I write...)

Yes, three dots, hit them to see the options...  :)

There are no instructions for this website... just friends helping each other out...

Best regards,

-a-

• wcb changed the title to Update... Contract Pending...1976 F with RayJay Turbo... NEW TO MKT $87,500
  • wcb changed the title to Update... SOLD ...1976 F with RayJay Turbo... NEW TO MKT $87,500