Eddy Current Inspection

Once again it's time to start looking for a shop that will do a 100 hr Eddy current inspection.  Moving to the B hub is still a bit out of reach as far as AMU's are concerned.  Any recommendations in the West or Central Texas, Eastern New Mexico, Southern Kansas, Oklahoma area?  The two most local places to me last time were quoting in the .5 AMU range...

I don't know how far you want to fly, but I had mine done at Redline Aviation in Akron, CO.  He quoted me $150 on the phone and then charged me $75 when it was all done.  It's a bit farther than I would want to fly just for the inspection, but I was able to stop by on the way home from a funeral.

I've also heard good things about Air Capital NDI.

I had the luxury of working for years with a guy who did NDT work in industrial facilities. All I knew up to then was he did tanks and boilers. When the hub AD came out, I was surprised to find out he was FAA certified and did all of the Net Jets fleet out of Columbus KCMH, along with a lot of other FAA work. He works now for a company named Veracity, LLC. They are heavy into aviation work. You may have someone like this in your area. With all the petrochemical in your area, some one has the right certifification to do the hub AD. Veracity had a 3 hr minimum at $100/hr. If you have others that cost could be split.