Dynon

tls pilot

SKYVIEW HDX NOW APPROVED FOR PIPER SENECA - INCLUDING AUTOPILOT!

Let us hope for the Mooney...

“Dynon is thrilled to announce that the full SkyView HDX system - including twin-engine monitoring and two-axis autopilot - is now FAA approved for installation into most Piper Seneca aircraft. With this approval, Seneca owners are the first pilots that can install the complete suite of Dynon products into their twin-engine aircraft.....

SkyView HDX is in a class by itself  affordable and capable....

Edited by tls pilot
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, NotarPilot said:

I can’t imagine that the Seneca market surpasses in the number of units they could sell over Mooneys. Even the Baron’s numbers are a little more than half (6,884) of the number of Mooneys produced (11,000+). Dynon must really think we’re a bunch of cheap bastards.

Thought the same thing when I saw the announcement this morning 

I can’t imagine that the Seneca market surpasses in the number of units they could sell over Mooneys. Even the Baron’s numbers are a little more than half (6,884) of the number of Mooneys produced (11,000+). Dynon must really think we’re a bunch of cheap bastards.

Thought the same thing when I saw the announcement this morning 

Probably too many cheap, er frugal, Mooney owners. default_wink.png

I would think Dyson + Sabre Cowl + 201 windshield for E and F models and J model too would make great 21st century Mooneys. They would be faster and up-to-date on avionics. They wouldn't be $50-80k any more though.

Wayne

Probably too many cheap, er frugal, Mooney owners. default_wink.png 
I would think Dyson + Sabre Cowl + 201 windshield for E and F models and J model too would make great 21st century Mooneys. They would be faster and up-to-date on avionics. They wouldn't be $50-80k any more though.

Wayne

Hey Wayne, off topic, but what is a Sabre cowl?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...