Looking for AccuFlite II Autopilot

Hi all, I am looking for a good functional AccuFlite II to install.

I have a good functioning wing leveller and want to add the AccuTrac and AccuFlite to have a single axis autopilot.
I have the AccuTrac II Controller and the BI-805 servo control valve. 
The plan is to instal a new Garmin 175 via and G5 (HSI). 

Thanks,

Steve

On 11/9/2020 at 6:01 PM, Stephen Skinner said:

I have a good functioning wing leveller and want to add the AccuTrac and AccuFlite to have a single axis autopilot.

Thanks,

Steve

I may have one.

I just acquired a box full of Brittian stuff after a hangar party on Saturday. It is a complete system removed from a Baron. The boots look good!

I have been doing most of my engine rebuild stuff from home and haven't been to the airport that much lately. 

Next time I'm there, I'll lay it all out and take a picture of it.

The guy I got it from was going to trash it, but would rather it went to someone who wants it. I told him I would split whatever i could get for it with him. (Like he needs it, he is a big time 787 captain)

On 11/9/2020 at 7:01 PM, Stephen Skinner said:

Thanks,

Steve

That's the system that I have. It will be available from my widow, with or without the rest of the airplane wrapped around it.  :D

• Sad 1

On 11/18/2020 at 9:07 AM, StevenL757 said:

Since you’re talking about autopilots, G5’s, and HSIs - for clarity, are you planning to install a GPS175, or the GI275?  Two completely different instruments.

Hi, I am planning on a GPS175 and a G5 HSI indicator. The GI 275 looks like a great indicator as well but not sure on price or how compatible it is with the Brittain AccuFlite & AccuTrac autopilot.

On 11/9/2020 at 8:01 PM, Stephen Skinner said:

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

Agree the arrangement should work fine. However, you may encounter an STC obstacle. I have an AccuFlite & AccuTrac + Altitude hold which all work wonderfully. I have been trying to to install a G5 HSI for 2 yrs now. Many of the shops I have spoken with will not interface the G5 HSI output with the Brittain system since its not on the approved AP list for the G5. I even inquired about a field approval with my local FSDO and they were not supportive. If anyone out there knows of a shop or way to make this happen I would really appreciate your help. Thanks

kurt