Pilot BluLink SOLD

mooneyflyer

That is fancy!

Jim,

Are you saying I could call for my clearance using my cell phone while my headset is on?

Its been a while since I tried...

But, I ran into difficulty hearing the cell phone with the engine running... with the phone stuck under the ear cup...

Its been years since I tried again...

Best regards,

-a-

59 minutes ago, carusoam said:

That is fancy!

Jim,

Are you saying I could call for my clearance using my cell phone while my headset is on?

Its been a while since I tried...

But, I ran into difficulty hearing the cell phone with the engine running... with the phone stuck under the ear cup...

Its been years since I tried again...

Best regards,

-a-

The cell phone stuck under an ear cup worked for me from 2007 to 2010, when I got a set of Halos. Now I have to pull one out and hold the phone with my hand, which is much noisier and limits what I can do while on the phone. May have to look into this! Bluetooth phone calls in the car the last year have spoiled me . . . . 

• Like 1

I wish it were simpler to toggle Bluetooth devices with simplicity. I find my Bluetooth HeadPhones to be most useful Linked to my iPad, giving me traffic, and other alerts; but at the same time sometimes I’d like it to pair to my phone. Once your connected, you’re weary of disconnecting and swapping devices for fear it won’t easily swap back when you’re ready

• Like 1

• mooneyflyer changed the title to Pilot BluLink SOLD