Wanted: Vintage MAPA Log circa 2010-2012

turbobullet

Darn if I didn't throw away all of my old MAPA Logs a few years ago, only to wish I still had that library. I'm looking for someone who has not done their Spring cleaning and might have a copy laying around. I'm looking for 3 specific issues: August 2010, August 2011, August 2012. Please message me if you might have these on your shelf collecting dust.

4 hours ago, turbobullet said:

Darn if I didn't throw away all of my old MAPA Logs a few years ago, only to wish I still had that library. I'm looking for someone who has not done their Spring cleaning and might have a copy laying around. I'm looking for 3 specific issues: August 2010, August 2011, August 2012. Please message me if you might have these on your shelf collecting dust.

Greetings turbobullet.

I’ll check my stash within the next couple of days. :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There it is! Yes thank you. If you are open to parting with the August 2010 issue, I would be interested in having it. I had saved all of my MAPA Logs from the 1990's until recently, and spring cleaning got the best of me, then of course we got N252YL, after I had thrown them all away. I would be happy to send you money for postage, I can drop a check in the mail to you, or I have a Venmo account and there are others if you are set up.

21 hours ago, turbobullet said:

There it is! Yes thank you. If you are open to parting with the August 2010 issue, I would be interested in having it. I had saved all of my MAPA Logs from the 1990's until recently, and spring cleaning got the best of me, then of course we got N252YL, after I had thrown them all away. I would be happy to send you money for postage, I can drop a check in the mail to you, or I have a Venmo account and there are others if you are set up.

I’d be delighted to send this your way.  Address at which you’d like to have the log mailed too please. 

Enjoy your beautiful Mooney! :D

• Like 1