Who is that Light Speed pilot?

carusoam

2 minutes ago, carusoam said:

AOPA weekly videos start with a light speed headset ad...

I think I know the handsome aviator...

But, do you know who he is?

Best regards,

-a-

Ok, I give up..............who is it?  I know I certainly did not give permission to use my photo.............ha, ha, ha, LOL!!:lol:

6 minutes ago, carusoam said:

AOPA weekly videos start with a light speed headset ad...

I think I know the handsome aviator...

But, do you know who he is?

go about a minute in to see the Mooney in the ad...

Best regards,

-a-

Maybe if he would smile I could check to see if he has all his teeth to be sure :)

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, MooneyMitch said:

Not to drift away so fast, but.................it's certainly refreshing to hear that the Nall report has given validity to the incredible rise in general aviation insurance rates......... :(

So let’s drift away.....

Back in ‘88 I attended a NTSB hearing about an airline crash that I had a great deal of knowledge about. It was chaired by Joseph Nall. I sat a few feet from him for 3 days. 

He was the finest bureaucrat I ever met. I really respect him.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hank said:

It's Doctor Dan

Doctor?  that would be nice:), if that were the case I would be getting in a Ovation.

Unfortunately my K was engine-less when we shot this, the fancy plane is @ThorFlight's J. 

I hope Lightspeed's production will keep up with the sudden increase in demand!:lol:

Cheers,

Dan

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, DanM20C said:

Doctor?  that would be nice:), if that were the case I would be getting in a Ovation.

Unfortunately my K was engine-less when we shot this, the fancy plane is @ThorFlight's J. 

I hope Lightspeed's production will keep up with the sudden increase in demand!:lol:

Cheers,

Dan

You haven't been given an honorary doctorate (in medicine or other field) for your work reducing pilot exposure to Carbon Monoxide? We need to rectify this!!

• Like 2