Panthera! In US. Beautiful machine. Enjoy

I saw this video a little while back and could go on about many things but will leave that to others.  I won't hate on it too much because I like the fact that they went with the G3X.  Whether G500TXI, G3X, ect..., it's not a G1000 that forever marries your avionics to the airframe.  I'm surprised they went with the IO-540, but I get that the diesel is still heavy and has a few other issues too.  I'd love to know their CHT/EGT at the power setting that gets them that fuel efficiency in the plane.  The cooling doesn't look that great.

Incredibly long birth... 

First signs of being in the US...

Inviting @Jonny to stop by and see the Panthera video...

Mooney gets mentioned as a comparison to speed and efficiency... using the Lycoming IO540...

Cirrus gets a bit of bashing regarding their use of a parachute...

Experimental / exhibition, years from standard category...

G3X touch... GTN750xi... AP... SAM...

Price gets mentioned, but who can buy an experimental/ exhibition plane? ( the sole sales organization in the new world... )

Best regards,

-a-

10 minutes ago, amillet said:

I think our Mooneys are better looking aircraft

The interior is stunning on the Pipstrel.  I also prefer the Mooney exterior. If I am involved in an off field landing I will take the Mooney hands down.  I value the Mooney structure over a chute.  I know, “here we go again”...

• Like 3