Avionics Upgrade and Annual, DONE (and paid for).

WaynePierce

Some of you will have seen this on FaceBook, but I picked up the plane from the Avionics shop and took it immediately to annual 16 miles down the crows path. Got everything paid for so it's real now. I have a BFR scheduled with one of our MS CFI's in Muscle Shoals on Saturday. I hope I have enough bank left to fill the tanks and pay Rick to teach me how to fly again...

IMG-1063.jpg

IMG-1064.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, rbridges said:

nice.  That avidyne screen dwarfs the 430.  Sometimes I wish my 430 would crap on me so that I could justify upgrading.  :lol:

That happened to me right after I bought the plane.  I decided to get the 440.  I was not happy about it at the time, but after flying with the IFD for a while, I am happy now.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, LANCECASPER said:

Upgrade it to the 440 before it craps out on you.

Lowest upgrade cost available this way!

resell actual working radio that has some value left...

But this logic is kinda tough to follow when everything still works... 

Like sitting on the horns of a di-lemna...

The good news... you can’t be wrong with either choice...

:)

Best regraded,

-a-

On 10/15/2020 at 6:10 AM, rbridges said:

nice.  That avidyne screen dwarfs the 430.  Sometimes I wish my 430 would crap on me so that I could justify upgrading.  :lol:

That 430 will never have the trade-in value it does today. You're gonna upgrade eventually... just at a higher cost.