Tow Bar

anthonydesmet

I designed one with a turntable for the nosewheel to sit on to prevent any oversteer damage. search under towbar and all the specs are there and you can put any design hitch on it you want. I am headed to work this week but can get info and /or photos if you need

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A,

We all use the same nose gear... does that help?

Technically, some have the turn limiting screws, some don’t...

Some got that funky bungee to smooth something out... 99.9% of them have been removed...

We all use the same tow bar....  but, I don’t recall 1/4” being the right size...

Best regards,

-a-

given how tight the turn radius of the mooney nose gear is I would suggest that you rig the tow bar to the front of the golf cart so you must operate the golf cart backwards and are able to watch the towing angle.  if that doesn't work for you, go with the turntable.  It's a VERY expensive repair if you turn too tight and have to repair your nose gear.