Master Warming light can’t seem to find problem

Danb

My Bravo had just came out of annual, seemed perfect prior to annual. Also had surefly electronic ignition installed. My master light warning was illuminated after the annual but I saw no indications on engine monitor depicting anything amiss. Batteries 5-6 years old and a little slower starting it was recommended the battery was weak. Installed two new batteries plane started on first revolution master warning out all fixed. Flew 2 hours Sunday getting my flight review still good.

Went out this morning and the master light warning was on off intermittently no abnormalities on the engine monitor. 
Anyone have any advice. I’m beginning to think maybe a loose wire or ground wire was not tightened when the surefly was installed. Help needed.

Just now, Danb said:

My Bravo had just came out of annual, seemed perfect prior to annual. Also had surefly electronic ignition installed. My master light warning was illuminated after the annual but I saw no indications on engine monitor depicting anything amiss. Batteries 5-6 years old and a little slower starting it was recommended the battery was weak. Installed two new batteries plane started on first revolution master warning out all fixed. Flew 2 hours Sunday getting my flight review still good.

Went out this morning and the master light warning was on off intermittently no abnormalities on the engine monitor. 
Anyone have any advice. I’m beginning to think maybe a loose wire or ground wire was not tightened when the surefly was installed. Help needed.

Should say warning I’m to dumb to change in topic

That’s a tough one...   (because my O didn’t get the master warning light...)

It is connected to everything that can throw a warning... Including gear and speed brakes... (I believe everything)

The POH probably has a list of what it is attached to...

Then one by one find each sensor, and give it a wiggle... ?

It could be as simple as a false alarm caused by the annunciator itself...

Dan, this is only my PP speculation, not even PP thoughts... My only experience of the master warning is in a MSFS Bravo... :)

Best regards,

-a-