Just Plane Silly released a Mooney video this morning

lotsofgadgets

This summer I met Bryan from Just Plane Silly and we were talking about his irreverent approach to aviation videos.  He asked it he could shoot some video and pictures of my plane for a video idea he was hatching.  Well here it is, the Just Plane Silly vision of what 1970's TV ads could have been for GA aircraft.  Just enjoy the video and don't take the snarky comments seriously.

• Like 4
  • Haha 15

This summer I met Bryan from Just Plane Silly and we were talking about his irreverent approach to aviation videos.  He asked it he could shoot some video and pictures of my plane for a video idea he was hatching.  Well here it is, the Just Plane Silly vision of what 1970's TV ads could have been for GA aircraft.  Just enjoy the video and don't take the snarky comments seriously.

Nice.... Lol!

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

On 10/10/2020 at 11:00 AM, lotsofgadgets said:

Man this had me ROTFL!

On 10/10/2020 at 10:23 AM, chriscalandro said:

How dare anyone say the Mooney is small. I’m 9ft 13 and fit in my airplane just fine. If you don’t fit you must be doing something wrong. 

This reminds me of the scene in Commando where Arnold Schwarzenegger gets in that little car and tears the front seat out first so he can sit on the rear seat and have enough room to drive.

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...