Pictures on the hotel wall

I work offshore in the oilfield and am heading to Trinidad for work and due to the borders of Trinidad being closed the drilling contractor and exploration company have to have us quarantine for 2 weeks and then they have a charter flight to get us in to Trinidad. Now the question is where am I in quarantine at?  Of all places, Billund, Denmark. Well on the walls of my hotel room are 2 prints that are related to aviation. Just thought it kind of fitting. 

5A2D266B-77E2-4FDF-91A4-3AD35EAC4FD5.jpeg

7E0D15C9-222E-4A22-A32E-3F8A302FA21B.jpeg

• Like 3

I was given room number 201 at the hotel in Madison for the Mooney Caravan 2018.  I thought there must be a mistake as I fly a 231.  I entered the room and there was this photo of a 310 on the wall.  They are all mixed up at that hotel.

-Dan

IMG_2793.thumb.jpg.97a1d4ebca3b7b42c0d22b1e30f513fb.jpg

• Like 3

On 10/3/2020 at 12:53 PM, Paul_Havelka said:

I work offshore in the oilfield and am heading to Trinidad for work and due to the borders of Trinidad being closed the drilling contractor and exploration company have to have us quarantine for 2 weeks and then they have a charter flight to get us in to Trinidad. Now the question is where am I in quarantine at?  Of all places, Billund, Denmark. Well on the walls of my hotel room are 2 prints that are related to aviation. Just thought it kind of fitting. 

5A2D266B-77E2-4FDF-91A4-3AD35EAC4FD5.jpeg

7E0D15C9-222E-4A22-A32E-3F8A302FA21B.jpeg

Legoland!