Bravo Paint and Interior

slowflyin

14 hours ago, shawnd said:

Looks gorgeous! Maybe I missed this - where was the interior done at?

Brian Hoover, Hoover's Interiors  727.457.9023.   He has his own shop at a different airport but he also works out of Joe's place at Hawk.      His attention to detail is fantastic.   Little things like placards made of aluminum instead of plastic or labels really add to the "vibe".   Seat frames, seat belts, insulation....  He really does a nice job.  

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, slowflyin said:

Brian Hoover, Hoover's Interiors  727.457.9023.   He has his own shop at a different airport but he also work's out of Joe's place at Hawk.      His attention to detail is fantastic.   Little things like placards made of aluminum instead of plastic or labels really add to the "vibe".   Seat frames, seat belts, insulation....  He really does a nice job.  

Brian is at my old homedrone Hidden Lake airpark FA40, which is a private airport that requires submitting proof of insurance prior to using the airport if anyone is considering Brians services. I have met him once and he seemed like a straight up guy