‘98 Allegro oil temp probe

Hi all.  My plane is in annual and needs a new oil temp probe. My MSC has not been able to get a hold of Mooney about this part and LASAR has told them that the part is showing as no longer available.  Does anyone have a good source for 28v oil temp probe?  The part number according to the MSC is 102-00066 but that part apparently no longer exists so there must be an alternate part number now?  Thanks!

9 hours ago, elimansour said:

Hi all.  My plane is in annual and needs a new oil temp probe. My MSC has not been able to get a hold of Mooney about this part and LASAR has told them that the part is showing as no longer available.  Does anyone have a good source for 28v oil temp probe?  The part number according to the MSC is 102-00066 but that part apparently no longer exists so there must be an alternate part number now?  Thanks!

Try Maxwell too, if you haven't already.

• Like 1

I had the same challenge just over a year ago...

Bought one from an MSer that had installed a JPI...

I had called an MSC to see if they could get one... it was hundreds of dollars and about four months to possibly make happen...

There is a similar. Discussion going on for an oilT probe around here... @PT20J See if Skip has any ideas while he is looking...

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mike261 said:

Ill ship you this one, pay for the shipping. if it works for you, venmo me something. it does me no good on my desk.

mike

Thank you Mike.  Unfortunately, my MSC is telling me that I will need the shorter one - the 56B3A9.

• 1 year later...
On 10/2/2020 at 1:42 PM, Cptcloud said:

I have 2 new old stock if anyone needs one. It is part number 88009-501. Lewis Eng Co 56B3A9.

I just replaced the one in my 1990 MSE.

IMG_4236.JPG

CptCloud,

I am in the same situation… I need a 102-00066. Do you steel have one spare? 
I also have a 98 M20J Allegro and it uses a MERS 102-00066… and not a Rochester 3080-37, as I thought..
Many thanks in advance
frederico

EB6E6E9F-4F0D-4700-A50A-6F0E0592D2CC.jpeg

• 1 year later...