1984 Mooney 201J-Factory Remanufactured Engine with 40 Hours-4 YO Paint-Great Avionics

JDion

Plane has been sold!

According to one Mooney Master Instructor with 100+ hours flying it, “1 of the fastest J models I've flown”. See the image of 158 knots TAS at 8.5 GPH.

Lycoming IO360-A3B6 factory remanufactured, installed January 2020. Upgraded from the original, with separated mags and roller tappets. 2,200 hour TBO and 2 year warranty (1 year on cylinders). 40 Hours total time. First 8 hours of break in with CFIs. 2 filters cut open with no metal particles. Is on regular oil now.

Paint completed in late 2016 at Hawk Aircraft Services, Zephyrhills, FL (the plane frequently receives compliments from the tower). Photo featured in The Mooney Flyer, “So You Want to Paint Your Mooney”, September, 2020. http://online.fliphtml5.com/bera/wawb/#p=6

• Aspen Evolution PFD1000
  • Garmin GTN650 WAAS GPS/Nav/Com with Glideslope
  • Garmin GTX 327
  • King KX165
  • King KAP 150 2 Axis Autopilot
  • 3M WX-10A Stormscope
  • JPI EDM730 Engine Monitor with fuel flow kit

See more info the attached doc Mooney Ad v3.pdf

Useful Load 907 pounds.

Contact me at joed@slalom.com:

Located in Dallas.

Red Carpet.jpg

20200913_124349.jpg

Panel.jpg

Engine Monitor.jpg

panel.jpg

from passenger.jpg

From Pilot Side.jpg

Seats.jpg

20200125_114259.jpg

aluminum 1 jpg.jpg

aluminum 2 jpg.jpg

aluminum 3 jpg.jpg

TAS 158 @ 8.5 GPH.png

Mooney Ad v3.pdf

• Like 1

This is a great J. I hope to be able to fly her again! Someone will get a terrific, efficient Mooney.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Edit:

I took care of this plane for a couple of years while Joe was in CA and flew it regularly prior to the new roller cam engine Joe had installed. A real solid J that will make someone a very proud owner.