C or E model owners near Albuquerque?

I've been lurking on the forum for quite some time now.  I'm currently finishing up my instrument rating and working on a Commercial ticket at KABQ.  I'm about 1 year out from retiring from the Air Force and getting more serious about purchasing my own aircraft.  I'd really like to take a look at a C or E model if anyone has one around Albuquerque.

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Usafwolfe said:

I've been lurking on the forum for quite some time now.  I'm currently finishing up my instrument rating and working on a Commercial ticket at KABQ.  I'm about 1 year out from retiring from the Air Force and getting more serious about purchasing my own aircraft.  I'd really like to take a look at a C or E model if anyone has one around Albuquerque.

Thanks!

@gsxrpilot

Use extreme caution when getting invited to go for a ride...

If you have only flown a handful of Brand C... the M20C is powerful and fast by comparison....

You will be ready to pull the trigger right about the time Vr occurs...

Which can be odd... you are already flying, but you want to return to take care of business... :)

If you like to live financially dangerously... go for a ride in something that has near 300hp in it...

It is hard to not go home and work out the financing details to cover the larger cost...

With great power, comes great responsibility... (Peter Parker’s Grandfather probably flew a Rocket...)

Transition Training is always in style... :)

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Comet said:

I have an F and I’m at KLAM...besides, if you see a K first, you won’t want anything else!

I enjoy flying into KLAM!  It's an amazing approach over the river.  We always land there on my instrument training flights so I can count it as a cross country flight.  I shoot a couple of approaches at KSAF then head up to KLAM do a full stop, and then head down to KAEG for another approach and then a final approach at KABQ.

I'd love to take a look at your F sometime.

KLAM is a great little airport...all takeoffs on 9; all landings on 27;  restricted area directly south of the airport; prevailing wind is a direct crosswind; mesas can produce LLWS;...oh, and high DA!  In the terminal building, there’s a Aircraft Carrier KLAM stamp for your logbook if you are so inclined.  

I sent you a PM so we can connect.