Reno Area?

robertb5

Hello all, is there anybody in the Reno area that would be interested in showing me their Mooney?  I am just entering into the market, and would like like to take a look at one in person and/or talk to an owner if possible.  I'm mainly interested in the C-F models but willing to take a look at anything in the area.

Thanks for your help

Hello all, is there anybody in the Reno area that would be interested in showing me their Mooney?  I am just entering into the market, and would like like to take a look at one in person and/or talk to an owner if possible.  I'm mainly interested in the C-F models but willing to take a look at anything in the area.

Thanks for your help

Robert,

Go to our West Coast Mooney Club Group
Facebook page and pose the question. I’m sure someone will reach out to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes.  Not too far from RNO, based at TRK.  Frequently fly to CXP.  Ovation 3GX, former E Model owner.  I can tell you a lot of what you need to know.  In my hangar row, there are 3 Mooneys, an Encore, a Rocket conversion and my Ovation.  No lack of fast movers around here.

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy Robert! 

I was in your shoes about 2 months ago. I have since purchased my Mooney M20B Model. If you are interested in a road trip my plane in at South Lake Tahoe currently. I had to terminate a X-Country flight a week ago due to weather in the Pacific Northwest. I fly into Reno Sunday October 25th and would be happy to show it to you if you wanted to see it then. DM me if you are interested. 

Trent 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...