What is this hose for in the fuel injection system?

shawnd

• 4 months later...

Update: finally got the baffle seals replaced with ones made by @GEE-BEE. I also compared this to the McFarlane ones and I like Guy's better. They are more flexible and as a result easier to fit around the baffle.  The top seals have a forward slant and fits nicely once the cowling is in place.

IMG_0563.thumb.jpeg.43e88004d8f519a0074991dfdccf9560.jpeg

IMG_0564.thumb.jpeg.65e69b9025c80fffcf3c34d675ddd787.jpeg

IMG_0562.thumb.jpeg.bcaeb78c68742ca9606b522431551acc.jpeg

• Like 2

The flow divider should have metered fuel in and six lines out and a vent for the diaphragm.  This vent line should go down to cowl flap area to direct fuel out of the engine compartment if the flow divider diaphragm springs a leak.  Manifold pressure does not go to the flow divider.  You might try retracing your lines.

Jim

• Thanks 1

@Jim F yep I guess I forgot to update the original question. After properly tracing the lines, the line from the firewall does go to the intake manifold for pressure. @N231BN @pkellercfii were correct. The drain line from the flow divider does goes down to the cowl flap area.