Looking for CFII for ferry flight and Mooney transition training in East/Central Florida

IslandPilot

Greetings!  Assuming all goes well with the prebuy/annual I’ll be the proud owner of a M20J.  Engine is still undergoing major overhaul, so a bit of waiting.  Around mid October (current estimate) I’ll need a CFII that can accompany me for the flight from Atlanta, GA area to the M20J’s new home in Merritt Island, FL (or possibly Melbourne,FL).  Subsequently, I’ll need a CFII (same or different CFII) that can provide me with transition training for the M20J.  Insurance requires that I receive at least 5 hours of dual training.  Insurance requires that the CFII have logged at least 500 hours total time with at least 100 hours of retract time.  Additionally, the CFII is required to have logged at least 50 hours in a M20J.  Please let me know if you or someone you know is able to help out.  Thanks. Contact: BLeger201@gmail.com

• 2 months later...