FS: SwitcheOn Remote Power Electrical Switch - $199 - $299

OSUAV8TER

11 hours ago, M20Doc said:

Just my Pirep, I’ve been waiting more than 2 months for my Switcheon.  Fool me once!

Clarence

This is unfortunate and here is the story. Clarence is in Canada and placed an order through my website. I am a US dealer so I sent the order to SwitcheOn’s Canadian dealer. I cant sell Canadian boxes due to telecommunication regulations so any orders or referrals go to the Canadian dealer. When this order was sent - unbeknownst to me, the Canadian dealer’s emails were inoperative for about a week. So for about six weeks no one heard from anyone because the order had went into a black hole of sorts. Clarence and his wife reached out to me and I went to the Canadian dealer, whom then fumbled the order for about a week or so. After some intervention from SwitcheOn the box was sent via Canadian post but now they are having shipping issues due to Covid. I have offered a refund but Clarence has asked for the order. My sincerest apologies Clarence.

My error for not clarifying who was supplying the unit, more clarity from the vendor that he could not sell to a Canadian and redirecting me to the Canadian dealer might have avoided a overly long delay.  

If and when it arrives, it will be for sale.  We’ve bought a different system.

Clarence

5 minutes ago, M20Doc said:

My error for not clarifying who was supplying the unit, more clarity from the vendor that he could not sell to a Canadian and redirecting me to the Canadian dealer might have avoided a overly long delay.  

If and when it arrives, it will be for sale.  We’ve bought a different system.

Clarence

You're right Clarence, we messed it up and I offer you my sincerest apologies. 

13 hours ago, ZuluZulu said:

How 'sealed' is your hangar to the outside air?  I would expect to lose quite a bit of the dehumidifier's effectiveness to the gaps under my door and the lack of any insulation.

It's just a typical un-insulated metal building with sliding doors. There are small gaps around the doors but the air exchange seems petty minimal.

• Like 1

I have more SwitcheOn models in stock with more arriving today. This is one of the most popular products I have available and they are tough to keep on the shelf!

https://www.gallagheraviationllc.com/switcheon.html <-- Order here
1-833-425-5288 <-- Call me here
gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com <-- Email me here

• 3 weeks later...

I have more boxes in stock and ready to ship. Orders usually ship on the same day. These boxes have been incredibly popular this year and they are easy to use if you are looking for a way to remotely activate your engine or cabin heater.

https://www.gallagheraviationllc.com/switcheon.html <-- Order SwitcheOn here
gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com <-- Email me here

• 7 months later...

If you are looking for aircraft engine preheating solutions then SwitcheOn needs to be a part of your setup. You can remotely control your engine preheater utilizing SwitcheOn and its smart phone app. From the comfort of your home, you can remotely activate channels (a channel is a plug) and SwitcheOn models come in a two or four channel setup. SwitcheOn is compatible with all engine preheaters but has a 15 or 20 amp fuse limitation. SwitcheOn utilizes the Verizon wireless phone network and the first year of service is included. It is then $50 a year, per year, after that. You will save money just in the first year alone!

SwitcheOn can be bought from my website at https://www.gallagheraviationllc.com/switcheon.html

Features
- 2 or 4 channels and up to 15 amps (1800 watts) or 20 amps (2400 watts)
- Temperature sensor
- Bright OLED display
- Local and ZULU time
- Signal status
- Power/port status
- Temperature
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android
- 2 channel $199
- 4 channel: $299
- 1st-year service included renews for $50/year
- Automations for each channel
- Controlled by the box, these function without connectivity
- On temperature
- Off temperature
- On and off by time
- Uses LTE-M and NB-IoT bands deployed as part of 5G rollouts
- Operates much further from cellular towers than normal 3G or 4G
- Warranted as long as service is maintained
- Available custom options:
- World-wide service in 130 Countries
- 8 configurable analog / sensor inputs
- Up to 4 thermocouple inputs
- Additional custom sensor options

image.jpeg.484fee2fa1f19f4832f38f718a8c301b.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I have many more SwitcheOn boxes shipping out today. I have them in stock and ready to ship and generally ship the same day you order. These are a must-have device for winter time operations. They save you money, are incredibly easy to use, and have a lifetime warranty as long as you continue the service. The first year of service is free and then it is $50 a year after that. 

https://www.gallagheraviationllc.com/switcheon.html <-- Buy SwitcheOn here.

• 2 weeks later...

I have quite a few of these units shipping out today. If you ordered this weekend, they are shipping today. These are a must-have device if you do any kind of winter preheating operations.

https://www.gallagheraviationllc.com/switcheon.html <-- Get SwitcheOn here.

• 2 weeks later...

These have been quite popular this past week with many of these shipping out! These are a must-have device to remotely activate your preheating device instead of driving out to the airport just to plug the plane in. I have a good inventory and can ship today.

https://www.gallagheraviationllc.com/switcheon.html <-- Buy SwitcheOn here
gallagher.394@gmail.com <-- Email me here

• 2 weeks later...

SwitcheOn is a pilot inspired, designed, and made remote power control. The Switcheon comes in a 2 or 4 channel device using cellular service that is included in the purchase price for the first year. It is a smart phone controlled device with the SwitcheOn app controlling 2 or 4 electrical plugs. It carries a life time warranty as long as you continue to subscribe to the annual service fee of $50, after the first year. I have an excellent inventory of 2 and 4 channel units in stock.

SwitcheOn can be bought from my website at SwitcheOn Website Link

Features

2 or 4 channels and up to 15 amps (1800 watts)
Temperature sensor
Bright OLED display
Local and ZULU time
Signal status
Power/port status
Temperature
Mobile apps for iOS and Android
2 channel $249
4 channel: $379
1st-year service included renews for $50/year
Automations for each channel
Controlled by the box, these function without connectivity
On temperature
Off temperature
On and off by time
Uses LTE-M and NB-IoT bands deployed as part of 5G rollouts
Operates much further from cellular towers than normal 3G or 4G
Warranted as long as service is maintained
I use the SwitcheOn to power up my Reiff engine block heater on my Bonanza, Tanis cabin heater, electric tug, and trickle charger for my battery.

41 minutes ago, Pinecone said:

I still wish this unit would be expanded to provide wifi (even slow wifi) in the hangar.

the SIM cards used in these devices have very low utilization caps, which is why the monthly is so cheap.  

you can get something like a GL-net Spitz for internet-over-cellar in your hangar, using Google Fi (which is very cheap), and then use a home automation plug to switch your devices on remotely. 

note: "Operating Temperature    -20~40°C (-4~104°F)"

https://www.gl-inet.com/products/gl-x750/

I have more SwitcheOn boxes shipping today. The first year of service is included and then it is $50 a year after the first year. SwitcheOn utilizes the Verizon cellular network but you do not need a Verizon account to make it work, SwitcheOn takes care of that. I have an excellent inventory so if you order today, it ships today.

www.gallagheraviationllc.com/switcheon <-- Order here
1-833-425-5288 <-- Call me

We are migrating our website to an entirely new more user friendly website so please use this link for now. The old ones should do a 303 redirect but we are waiting on the domain to recapture on the new site. 

New SwitcheOn Link <-- Buy SwitcheOn here

Edited by OSUAV8TER
Fixed the link

Okay! New website is up with the new link below. I have several SwitcheOns shipping out today and with the cold snap coming later this week, it is a must-need device for your preheating needs!

https://www.gallagheraviationllc.com/Switcheon-Remote-Power-Control-Devices_c_50.html <-- Order SwitcheOn here

Marketing_Slick_3.jpg

I have several more SwitcheOns shipping out today. If you ordered between December 24 and today, it all goes today. I have an excellent inventory with more arriving today. If you have any issues, questions, or concerns please reach out to me. I will be around.

https://www.gallagheraviationllc.com/Switcheon-Remote-Power-Control-Devices_c_50.html <-- Order SwitcheOn here

I wonder if…

Gallagher Aviation could make a profit on Lord rubber donuts…

and provide the same great service they do with the line of Whelen lights…

Kind of a commodity…

needed by all Mooneys…

Every decade or so…

The service is always being requested around here…

Best regards,

-a-

6 hours ago, carusoam said:

I wonder if…

Gallagher Aviation could make a profit on Lord rubber donuts…

and provide the same great service they do with the line of Whelen lights…

Kind of a commodity…

needed by all Mooneys…

Every decade or so…

The service is always being requested around here…

Best regards,

-a-

Well, I'll see what I can do. I just brought on Brightline pilot bags and BatteryMINDers are coming this week too. I have them installed on my Bonanza so it falls within my company ethos. I'll look into it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have several more SwitcheOns shipping today. You can use SwitcheOn to remotely turn on and off your engine block heater avoiding that time consuming trip to the airport to plug your airplane in. SwitcheOn saves you time and money and will pay for itself in the first year! I have an excellent inventory and have more on the way.

https://www.gallagheraviationllc.com/Switcheon-Remote-Power-Control-Devices_c_50.html <-- Order SwitcheOn here