Missed You

WaynePierce

Gee whiz..............I've had to find other things to do..........like running the vacuum, dusting, doing dishes, mowing the yard, painting the house................ please don't ever leave me again MS!!! :P

P.S........still can't discover how to sign in and escape via my iphone 6S..........yikes...............how am I to post when I'm on the ladder painting the house?  HELP!!! :(

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Sixstring2k said:

I am glad the website is back up. For a minute there i thought I had gotten kick out or something. Not fun at all.

Me too! I was thinking I was going to have to start a "Banned MooneySpace" members page.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, MooneyMitch said:

Gee whiz..............I've had to find other things to do..........like running the vacuum, dusting, doing dishes, mowing the yard, painting the house................ please don't ever leave me again MS!!! :P

P.S........still can't discover how to sign in and escape via my iphone 6S..........yikes...............how am I to post when I'm on the ladder painting the house?  HELP!!! :(

Good morning. My name is Hank, and I'm an addict . . . . .

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, ZuluZulu said:

Ransomware?  Don't they know Mooney owners are a bunch of CBs?

True.  Good luck squeezing money from us.  We'd go back to using the telegraph before paying ransomware for a website.  :lol:

Hello STOP  I've got corrosion in my wing spar STOP  Any suggestions STOP  :lol:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, rbridges said:

True.  Good luck squeezing money from us.  We'd go back to using the telegraph before paying ransomware for a website.  :lol:

Hello STOP  I've got corrosion in my wing spar STOP  Any suggestions STOP  :lol:

Yes STOP Are you flying the plane STOP

Sounds accurate to me!  :o   This could work!

Edited by Hank
  • Haha 2

Ok, MS can giveth and MS can take taketh away.........whew!

....and we woke up to sunshine finally this morning in Dismal Beach (much, much less smoke)........and there is hope for a vaccine sooner than later (yippee, maybe some of my friends will come out to play again)......... and the elections loom closer (so the robo phone calls, TV ads, etc. will go away)....... and it appears my aircraft insurance is only increasing by 38%........so, always stay positive folks.......life is good and we are most thankful and most fortunate!!

Ahhhhhhh....... and now for my morning cup of MooneySpace!!! :D

• Thanks 1