Hello Jonny.....

JT

10 hours ago, Jonny said:

Nothing nefarious about "last."  We're working on better - faster, more useful load. Stand by.

Jonny

My wife said she would chop off my balls if I bought the current, pre-completed Ovation.  I'm still weighing the options. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Just now, NJMac said:

My wife said she would chop off my balls if I bought the current, pre-completed Ovation.  I'm still weighing the options. 

Id take an ovation over my own dignity anyday. I dont see the problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Niko182 said:

I told her that she's getting a brand new house this year costing way more than this, why can't I have a new plane.  Fair is fair. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, NJMac said:

I told her that she's getting a brand new house this year costing way more than this, why can't I have a new plane.  Fair is fair. 

I bet that house is already painted too.  With this you get to pick your colors!

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Jonny said:

Nothing nefarious about "last."  We're working on better - faster, more useful load. Stand by.

Jonny

Useful load i can see. Faster? How much drag clean up is left to be done on a Mooney? How much more than 310HP can you put on a Mooney? 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, NJMac said:

Wouldn't it be grand if the house was at a place like Spruce Creek? :)

Now I'm wondering how much of a hassle it would be to move back to the US...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tim Jodice said:

Useful load i can see. Faster? How much drag clean up is left to be done on a Mooney? How much more than 310HP can you put on a Mooney? 

Some would say that 310 HP is a trainer engine!

Clarence

2 minutes ago, aviatoreb said:

Maybe you can negotiate her down to just one ball?  Then definitely go for it.

She just lost all her leverage, told me we've got our 2nd in the oven.  Don't need these balls anymore!  I'm calling the factory right now!  Bwhahahaha

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, NJMac said:

She just lost all her leverage, told me we've got our 2nd in the oven.  Don't need these balls anymore!  I'm calling the factory right now!  Bwhahahaha

Well, look on the bright side.  Now you will be able to sing along with those high notes with your favorite 80's pop song divas.  

Plus the Ovation!

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Niko182 said:

Hmm, not seeing a problem with loss of dignity, wouldn't be the first time....but, trading in the family jewels, NOT so much:D