380 mile commute. What is the best Mooney for $125,000 purchase price?

Willie

5 hours ago, Jourdan Urbach said:

Panel upgrade is the least of that TAP plane's problems. New partner as of a few years ago was a Kennedy fellow, posted here if I recall. Might be worth reaching out to him. As I understand from speaking with the broker, the plane has barely flown since he joined, and the original owner (I forget her name) barely flew it before that either.

Quite nice P&I, likely not much corrosion due to texas hangaring, but 50k minimum in the panel and God only knows what lies firewall forward.

The missiles on controller ... well, the red and white one Dave Slivka (good guy, go-to for MU2s) has been trying to get rid of since late 2019, and the blue and white one had a brutal collision with a stone mailbox before being re-built by Don Maxwell. Look at the thread on here for pictures. You'll need to decide if you're ok with that.

-J

Thank you. I’ll do some more digging around.