Where are my damn notifications?

FloridaMan

Just signed in. New layout looks great. I got a popup toasted banner saying I have new content. Went to the top right to see the drop down and it’s not there. I’d like to efficiently check my “likes”, quotes and private messages and those should still have a badge for Luddites like myself. 

It's one of the improvements of the new interface. 

not joking. There's another thread discussing the issue. Apple mobile device users have an advantage - they can zoom out to make the regular words so tiny they are almost unreadable, but at least then they can see the notification, mark read, and other links.

17 hours ago, rbridges said:

If you're using chrome, you can go to the dots in the top right and select desktop site. This will let you see the notifications bit they'll be tiny. Then you can swap back. Not ideal but works. 

Yep, this is the only way I could get to my inbox on my phone.