Airpark Video ad - Sets the standard for videography

Skydancer2992

Not mine. I just liked the video. Wish all Airpark ads were like it.

More info for the curious: AIR PARK HOME NASHVILLE AREA • $550,000 • NEW TO MARKET • Beautiful Custom Built 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home with Heated Hangar and Hangar 1 BR/1 Bath apartment located on 5 + acres just North of Nashville, located on the outskirts of 2019 Money Magazine #1 Best Place to Live in America. 3200’ control lighted grass strip with Vasi and tower for events. 11 family private gated community, much like Little House on the Prairie. Safe, Secure, Happy, Peaceful Living. Reason for selling, family obligations else where. Happiest & Safest place We have ever lived. Asking $550,000 Jody Bryant Ph 9012409949 Watch Video Nashville 5 acre home/hangar  Nashville 5+ acre home/hangar • Contact Joe Bryant - BRYANT , Owner - located Meridian, MS United States  Telephone: 9012409949 • 9012171410 • Posted August 29, 2020

12 hours ago, ArtVandelay said:

Zillow doesn’t show it as for sale yet.

Might be a by owner ad. I saw it on Barnstormers.

I think Zillow mostly picks up on Multiple Listing Service homes. The best homes often don't make it to the MLS.

Realtors prefer to keep good homes on their own listings to avoid splitting fees.

The incentive is that neither buyer nor seller have to pay the 6% realtor fee.

I think Zillow mostly picks up on Multiple Listing Service homes. The best homes often don't make it to the MLS.

Realtors prefer to keep good homes on their own listings to avoid splitting fees.

That doesn’t make sense, how do you sell something almost nobody knows about? No way am I going to check every realty company.

I’d fire the realtor if they tried that.

Tom