Pulled the trigger

Sam Muncy

Just a suggestion, but you might look at the price differential of new vs reman. In Continentals for the IO550 it very low premium for new over reman. Factory new warranty bailed me out of cracked cylinder, (thanks to AD 2020-16-11) so I already made up 1/2 of the differential, but the reality is, I bought the airplane with a 500 SNEW engine installed. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Everyone

I have been off-line for a while.  Thanks for all of the good vibes everyone has sent back! I LOVE the airplane. Although I am having trouble finding time to get seat time.  I am just getting use to flying the airplane and learning to use all of the bells and whistles. 

Greg D...I hope the same is true for me. Thanks for the encouragement. I have heard so many stories of engines having to be changed after purchase, no matter the engine hours, decided to go this direction.  

GeeBee....yes.  Good suggestion. I actually meant factory new.  Hoping to make it to next annual (October) then make the change. 

Sam

• Like 2