New Mooney Ownership Today

Dmax

22 minutes ago, Nick Pilotte said:

Yep, gotta say, I’m happy but kind of angry their website didn’t get resolved.  That message at the top is cropped/cut off so at first glance it looks like it was penned by Charlie G. Though that may be because I was viewing on a mobile device.  

The letter is very Web 1.0.  But then again it's early days for the new owners, and hiring a graphic designer to render nice looking letters is farther down the list!  I just hope they start innovating again and start selling a lot of airplanes.  As a newly minted used Mooney owner myself, I'm looking forward to seeing if they follow through on engaging their ownership base.

A chute?  Wow.

From the article on AOPA.  Also saw mention of the chute in the article on AVweb.

Pollack said a weight-saving carbon cowl for Ovation models is under development, but “the big thing we’re working on is a useful load retrofit. This is a big one, this is a game changer.” A useful load increase of 300 pounds to 500 pounds could pave the way for a whole-airplane parachute, new landing gear designs, and additional utility that could “change the platform” and put the company “in a position to really compete.” However, he stressed that supporting the existing fleet remains the top priority.

On 9/2/2020 at 5:42 PM, ZuluZulu said:

It might be nice when praising the Kerrville workers to spell Kerrville correctly.  It's misspelled twice. :(

With that said, I hope they succeed!

The good news is the spelling error has been corrected on their website.  It shows they are paying attention of Mooneyspace.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Urs_Wildermuth said:

I'd wagger quite a few of them are on Mooneyspace.

This is great news and going to be very interesting indeed.

Hopefully someone will come on here and be a go to person for support like Trek from Garmin does it on Beechtalk.

• Like 2

This new ownership of Mooney could not be any better!!  It’s exactly what was needed for Mooney to survive and to move forward. It IS the PERFECT mix.......Mooney owners, Mooney pilots, and Mooney support businesses!  All with a dog in the fight!! All with the extreme passion for the brand! All the passion that has been from us longtime owners, all of us longtime supporters and promoters of Mooney, and all the undying passion of the Mooney employees that have worked for, and continue to work for the Mooney legacy!!  

As we stated in the video, Boots on The Ground, it’s the PASSION of the people that built Mooney, and it’s this new perfect mix of newly rekindled passion that will make it so!!

Again I say and I rejoice, having longed for this to happen for so long , it could not be better!

And I say again...... go, go, go Jonny go, along with the new passionate team!  :D

I’m super excited and we’re all super excited!!!! :D :D :D

P.S.  I've decided to call the new passionate leadership..................The Mooney Dreamteam!  :)

• Like 2