Thanks from the Mooney Summit

mike_elliott

We wish to thank all the attendee's of the West Coast Mooney Club event for the kind donation of $566 raised at the raffle to the Bill Gilliland foundation. The funds will be used to help a downed Mooney Pilot's family at the time of their greatest need. We, as a Mooney Family, have set a standard other makes are now starting to emulate to take care of their own when needed. I want to also thank all those who have donated to the Bill Gilliland foundation in memory of Bob Belville. He will be greatly missed, while his legacy lives on flying regularly.

Thanks to Michael Rogers especially who spearheaded this event and this donation. We hope to see many more West coasters at the next Mooney Summit, and God willing, I hope to attend the next West Coast Mooney Club event.

• Like 3

Mike, it would be great to see you out at the next West Coast Mooney Club event. I'm hoping it is at Sunriver again next year, it is beautiful there. 

I sure wish we were going to be seeing all of you next month, but we will be there whenever the next Mooney Summit is held.

Turning base at S21.
377871557_20200820_125838SunriverS21.thumb.jpg.fc6fdc879cb98aaf7a8c4d725bb41f07.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the donation to Mooney Summit!!  Though we have postponed Mooney Summit VIII to 2021, raising funds like this for the Bill Gilliland Foundation, without a specific ask/campaign really brings to light why our Mooney family is so strong and different. No other type group takes care of their own the way Mooney pilots do. 

A big thank you!

-Seth

• Like 3

I am so happy that our West Coast Mooney Club was able to donate to the Bill Gilliland Foundation.  I hope we can raise even more funds next year.  Many thanks to all who attended the Sunriver conference and to our wonderful sponsors and presenters. 

• Like 2