Jax area

Av8tor

• 2 weeks later...

I’m based out of Herlong with a 67C. I have a coworker that owns a 67F also based at Herlong. There are two more Mooney’s there as well. A J model and an acclaim. Friendly folks and we all help each other out during annuals and such. We all have hangars there so come by and see us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just moved to JAX in July, and just got my 69C moved here (to KHEG) the other day (had it down for an overhaul when I moved).  Now I need to get recommendations for a shop to do my annual and an avionics guy to do my pitot/static check…and then recommendations for a local instructor I can have do my IPC.

And, of course, there's the most important thing: developing connections with all the other Mooney owners in the area :)

I just moved to JAX in July, and just got my 69C moved here (to KHEG) the other day (had it down for an overhaul when I moved).  Now I need to get recommendations for a shop to do my annual and an avionics guy to do my pitot/static check…and then recommendations for a local instructor I can have do my IPC.
And, of course, there's the most important thing: developing connections with all the other Mooney owners in the area :)

Kev, i can certainly bring you up to speed with regards to some of the local options as well as other shops that are nearby. Too lengthy to discuss here but msg me and I’ll send you my phone or come by my hanger Saturday morning ( hangar 31) and I’ll give you the low down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey, Hector, I responded to you privately, but it looks like you haven't seen my message?  Sorry I wasn't able to get to your hangar last Saturday, but I'm currently planning on dropping by the airport this coming Saturday…

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 10:45 AM, Kev said:

Have you talked to N. Florida Aviation at KHEG yet? They do MX and avionics. Right next to the FBO, behind the fuel farm. Owner Bob is an A&P IA and has an Arrow and a Twin Comanche.