standby electric vacuum pump

231MJ

Pump removed as part of Dynon conversion.  In 10 years I used it once (other than periodic testing) - not in IMC but it was nice to throw the switch and the gyros came alive again.  $100.00 plus $20.00 shipping.  

632820179_IMG_7786-Copy.JPG.5eedbafa21622717a06ff8a6b07b02a9.JPGIMG_7785.JPG.9fc0fdd20f0913cb7cc6efaf0c98f51e.JPG

• Like 1

I know...no one needs a standby vacuum pump anymore...so, anyone want this for just the shipping cost?  That's $20.  I'm hoping this goes to someone that can actually use it, otherwise it's going to sit in the hangar for the next 10 years, which is a waste.

I'll split the difference with you!  $50, plus the shipping.  PM sent.  I'd use it in the hanger, not the Mooney, for diagnosing and repairing my Brittain system.  If that's cool with you, it makes me happy too.  I have a bigger vacuum pump and regulator, but it's overkill... 

On 8/26/2020 at 7:36 PM, Ross Taylor said:

I'll split the difference with you!  $50, plus the shipping.  PM sent.  I'd use it in the hanger, not the Mooney, for diagnosing and repairing my Brittain system.  If that's cool with you, it makes me happy too.  I have a bigger vacuum pump and regulator, but it's overkill... 

What do you have , I would love something heavy duty , to test used gyros