Mooney Ovation Instructor

V1VRV2

Hey all! I’m looking for recommendations for a CFI to teach me the ways of the Ovation. I’m in the northern NY, Burlington VT area. I’d be willing to fly someone in here for 4-5 days of flight instruction. Thought I’d tap into the all knowing wisdom of MS members again. You haven’t let me down yet! 

I hired Don Kaye to bring me current in my newly purchased J model a year ago. I had not flown in more than eight years. Don is an outstanding instructor. He specializes in Mooney instruction and flys a TLS Bravo. The downside for you is that he is on the opposite end of the continent; he is based at Palo Alto, CA. Don is a list member here.

• Like 1

I imported the finest CFII I could find for transition training and delivery flight...

All the way from San Antonio...

So if you see Bob Cabe’s name...  +1

This was a decade ago...

Some things may have changed in all that time...

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 2

9 hours ago, carusoam said:

I imported the finest CFII I could find for transition training and delivery flight...

All the way from San Antonio...

So if you see Bob Cabe’s name...  +1

This was a decade ago...

Some things may have changed in all that time...

Best regards,

-a-

+1 for Bob. 

• Like 2