M20G PILOT OPERATING HANDBOOK

Hello,

does anyone have a POH they can share with me? I’m looking for the M20G 1968 STATESMAN POH. I Just purchased my aircraft and it didn’t come with it. 

My name is Raul, I’m new to the forum and I’ve Been busy getting a lot done now, i need the POH to fly. 

If you, or anyone can email it to 

prahasoul@aol.com 

thank you in advance. 

Edited by RAUL
I needed to include more information

Welcome aboard Raul!

There May be one in the download section... If not, the F POH can be informative until you get one...

The usual method of getting one... is contacting your MSC... they have a pipe directly to the Mooney factory...

If you don’t have an MSC... one can be assigned to you...   Lasar is really good at supporting owners around the world...or across town...

Depending on the year of your plane... you may want two resources....

The owners manual to match your plane’s year... and the last POH printed for your M20G...

Each POH improved content as they aged.... all M20Gs got the best info from the last POH...

To be legal, the FAA wants you to have matching numbers... they don’t seem to care about the info that matches best...

PP thoughts only, not a mechanic...

Best regards,

-a-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/19/2020 at 10:15 PM, RAUL said:

Hello,

does anyone have a POH they can share with me? I’m looking for the M20G 1968 STATESMAN POH. I Just purchased my aircraft and it didn’t come with it. 

My name is Raul, I’m new to the forum and I’ve Been busy getting a lot done now, i need the POH to fly. 

If you, or anyone can email it to 

prahasoul@aol.com 

thank you in advance. 

Raul

A friend and I are restoring an M20G. I could scan in the POH if you’re still in need.

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, Jeff Harrigan said:

Also need a 1968 M20G POH.  Anyone have one they can share?

Thanks- Jeff

Welcome aboard Jeff…

There are a few docs in the download section that might get you close…

Your local MSC can get you copies 68 Owners Manual for legal purposes, and the most recent POH for the M20G for better flight planning…

Then compare to the latest POH for the M20F to see what else you are missing….

The MSCs have access to a library of electronic documents….

Unfortunately, pilots in the 60s were born with incredible skills…. They didn’t need to read manuals… :)

PP thoughts only, not a cfi.

Best regards,

-a-

• 1 year later...